Wolford produces tights and stockings for women and men, underwear for women, women's clothing such as skirts, tops, shirts, pullovers etc., as well as accessories. All products are manufactured in Europe (Austria and Slovenia). Since March 2015, Wolford is a partner of Bluesign Technologies, a global network working for more sustainable production processes and more transparency in the fabrication of textiles.
It started with a vision and a lot of ambition. In 1950 the founders of Wolford built a three story building in Bregenz and demonstrated how they were able to transform their vision of creating the world’s best and finest hosiery into reality with a great deal of energy, enthusiasm and passion. Up until today these have remained the main personal qualities which distinguish our employees from others and account for Wolford’s success.
Wolford offers diversity. With 16 subsidiaries around the world and points of sale in 70 countries, we are looking for employees featuring a variety of competencies and talents. In order to fulfill the high quality demands placed on our products, we employ people with commitment, self-initiative and the willingness to perform outstandingly.
We offer the opportunity to work for an internationally operating company which thinks globally and acts locally, and get involved in different areas of activity along the value chain, from design and development to production and the final consumers.
Become part of the “World of Wolford” and actively help to shape our future
Wolford is the essence of luxury on your skin. Honoring our heritage for knitting expertise, we strive for an innovative selection that complement the world‘s finest legwear, providing an aesthetical comfort and tailored customer experience. Ever evolving, we constantly exceed expectations and grow profitably with a desirable and innovative brand. We are proud of the unique skills of our employees and our presence around the globe. Together, we are building a company that inspires our people to reach their potential, achieve our goals and share our success.
Making ALL women feel comfortable and confident in their own skin.
We at Wolford live our passion for the Wolford heritage and are guided by our core values:
Understanding we are all brand ambassadors, encouraging entrepreneurship and taking ownership by exploring new opportunities in a trusted and honest manner
Embracing that team spirit comes from the open willingness to listen and learn from each other, respectful collaboration and the celebration of our successes
Believing: think global, act local and support the achievement of our common goals
Knowing that it matters to our customers, employees, partners, shareholders and our communities how we do business
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Provide highest level of customer service by presenting products to customers, explaining
benefits, features, quality, prices, and product care
· Achieve given sales and KPI targets through initiating cross-selling and add-ons
· Maintain Client Book & actively gain new customers for database
· Merchandise the boutique including window decos & in-store visuals; ensure that all
products are perfectly displayed, efficiently organized and within corporate guidelines
· Preparation of merchandise orders, handling of product deliveries, and receipt of
· Maintain all areas in pristine condition at all times including, shelves, modules, floor, cash
counter, dressing room, stock room, restroom, etc.
· Take part in regular training & team meetings regarding product knowledge, customer
service, promotions, and visual merchandising
· Handle the POS and cash system
· Maintain cash handling records, reports, and opening and losing procedures
· Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations as well as federal, state, and local
laws and requirements
· Handle product pricing, product reclamations, returns and/or exchanges and prepare the
necessary administrative reports
· Comply with all Wolford standards including Employee Handbook, Employee Dress Code
policies, Boutique Operations Manual and other corporate guidelines
· Safeguard company property and enforce loss prevention standards
· Possible Key holding responsibilities